Friday 8 June 2007

Miss Hong Kong Outdoor Shooting-Beijing-Swimsuits

This is Number 6. I think no one will agree with me but i think that her body is not that great looking...i think she's too skinny...
This is number 3...i would say she is fit...not too skinny or too fat!!She is a bit good looking anyway...
This is number 16. I think she is way too skinny for me......
This is number 15!She's ok....
Hmm..ok looking...number11
Number 13. I don't like her swimsuit...
Number 5....her body figure is good looking...better than some of the others but not her face.
From left to right- #3, #9, #10, #12, #15... i think the number 12' breasts are too big...
This years contestants!
Number 14, don't know what to say about this one so if anyone has any comments about this one, you're welcome!
Number 1, my favourite, in this pic, i don't think she's that good looking but in other one's is way pretty!!
This is number 4, ok...
Alll the 16 contestants, the tallest one i should say in this pic is number 7 (from right to left)
Number 8...i like her swimsuit!!
Number 2! My 2nd fave one. Her skin is so whiter than the others, i have to say...she is kinda fit...
Again, the 16 contestants,,
Number 7...the tallest one but i don't know how tall she is...
Number 10, good looking...
Number 12.. good figure, this one...
Number 9.... shes my new 3rd favourite contestant although her eyes are too big, but nevermind!!She has a neat figure....

I will update more about Miss HK soon! Very looking forward to the official pics!! haha

No comments: